Brief Bio

My photo
Quezon City, Metro-Manila, Philippines
I am a runner, pastor, sociologist, teacher, and missionary. After living in Chicago for 6 years, I discerned a call to go to Manila, Philippines to live and work among the urban poor, and combine my passions for ministry, running, and the oppressed. After serving in the Philippines in 2012 and 2013, I returned to the United States for two years to finish my dissertation, get ordained, spend time with my family, and work at a neighborhood center in Kansas City. Since then, I have been working in the Philippines with Companion With the Poor as a missionary. Each day I look forward to how God will direct my steps as I live into His work of restoring a broken world.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Kenya Pictures 2007, Part 2


Tuesday, July 25th: Trip to Lake Nakuru








Wednesday, July 26th: Trip to City Center

(Me and our guide Peter shaking hands - the USA bracelet was given to our group by another guide David as a gift - his friend makes them)

Thursday, July 27th: AIDS Orphanage

(This is a picture of Paul, Paul, and Paul - two friends that I got to know while at the AIDS Orphanage)


No comments: